COVID SAFE – Studio Changes and appointment information
We will reopen on Tuesday 14th July however we will need to be COVID safe, this means we will have to change some of our procedures to keep both us and our customers safe. After completing a COVID risk assessment and completed all recommendations in the close contact services guidance the following changes will made.
- We are working on an appointment only basis
- You MUST NOT come to your appointment if you have been in contact with or have any symptoms of COVID 19. We will rearrange you without losing your deposit (Please help us stay safe and open)
- Please turn up only 5 minutes before your appointment as the reception area will be limited to the amount of people it can hold
- You must come to your appointment alone
- You will have to clean your hands when you enter the studio, we will have hand gel on the counter
- We will ask all customers to wear a mask while in the studio (one can be provided if needed)
- Tattooists will be wearing a visor while tattooing and other additional PPE when needed on top of our usual PPE
- You will be asked to sign in and out and leave contact info, this will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes (as well as filling out the usual consent form)
- You will need to clean hands regularly when in the studio
- We will not be tattooing any heads, necks, chest or any face to face areas until further notice
- You must social distance where possible while in the building
- We will be completing regular cleaning in the studio of all equipment, surfaces and areas throughout the day
- All tattoo stations will be cleaned as always in between customers
- If you cannot make your appointment, please let us know immediately so we can rearrange and then we won’t have artists in the studio unnecessarily
We have been contacting all of our customers to reschedule any appointments that had to be moved and diaries are open!
Please be patient with us as with all the extra precautions things may take longer than usual.
Our working days may be slightly different due to changes to make sure we can all work safely in the studio.
You can contact us via email@example.com
Thanks for reading this far!
I’m going to have a lie down now… so much information!
Take it easy and have an awesome day! See you all soon!